Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Very Nice time but room for Improvement =)

Sail Date: August 28, 2014

I had a lovely time on the cruise, dinning was excellent, Activities were fun...

However, there are a few things that can be considered to improve the overall experience for your passengers. The main thing is monitor the smoking. If a particular area is No smoking please enforce these boundaries. I am allergic to cigarette smoke and can say numerous times there were people smoking in areas that specially stated NO SMOKING. The only other area, I would say that could be improved is, police the pool. There were times when people drinking got a little rowdy and started chicken fighting in the pool. I think this could be a horrible liability to Carnival and other passengers if someone were to get hurt. Other than that I had a wonderful time. Thanks for some good memories.

Entertainment We never attended the shows
Could use some more options
Tampa, Florida
We swam with the dolphins had an awesome time