Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: July 03, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This was the worst vacation experience of my life. The staff was the only reason I gave them the 1-stars, which they don't even deserve. The host at dinner fought with us on the first evening because they separated all of us throughout the dining hall. The food was the worst. Everyone in my family became ill after our expedition. The food was raw, not well prepared, and tasted awful. I personally contracted H. Pylori and Campylobacter. I do not recommend this ship in particular. However, we will never return to take a Carnival cruise ever again. If you care about your health or your loved ones at all you will stay away from this cruise.

In horrible shape. Like a dying animal that needed to be put down.
Disease ridden, awful tasting, ill prepared excuses for they call "food."
Smelled terrible, looked terrible, the housekeeping was the worst. They didn't make our room once.
There were some good people, but the majority of them didn't know what they were doing, they argued with us, and didn't do their job.
Entertainment that no one understood. Lack luster at best.
What children's program? A game room isn't considering "children's program," that's a place to distract kids into throwing money away.
No activities. The Casino, again a place where you spend/lose money, was the only thing to do.
Cozumel was worse than cruise. Like traveling to a 3rd world country, only the people in 3rd world countries are nice and honest. The people in Cozumel were scammers.
Tampa, Florida
Old people who didn't care were working.
The worst place I've ever been to. Disgusting.

Don't ever go on this cruise.