My review of the Paradise Cruise sailing on July 31, 2014

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 03, 2014
Ship: Carnival Paradise

I enjoyed the cruise, the only issues I have is that there should not have been a charge for WI-FI and I was very upset to see that the gratuities were already charge on my bill. I like to decide how much I want to tip for services.  I had no problem with services but I should be able to decide how much it should be. I would recommend the cruise, but I would warn them about the gratuities.  I would have been ok with leaving $50, and would like the difference credited back to my charge card.  Thank you.

the food in the buffet was excellent!!!!!!!

everyone of them were great

eat at the buffet, the food was excellent and you can have as much as you like. No waiting to order at a dining table full of people.

baggage carrier was very pushy about getting a tip, even said "once again, are you going to tip me"