Just OK!

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean With Carnival Live (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 31, 2014
Ship: Carnival Paradise
Cabin Number: E214

The Paradise is an older ship and of course needs some updating.  Looking beyond that, there is no excuse for the rooms to be dusty.  I made a mark in the dust the 1st day we were there and kept adding another mark each day!  No one bothered. Also, I never met our room captain.  We had 2 rooms and I would not know who to speak to.  (Last year, when on the Fantast, our room person knew our names and was very neat and clean ) The food was good and our waiter Septa was wonderful.  My family and I don't smoke so we had to avoid a lot of the ship.  I think they really need to update the ventilation system in the casino area...Just walking through was awful.  We traveled last year on the Fantasy and everything was emaculate.  (It is as old as the Paradise)  Everyone was friendly.  There were a lot of lightbulbs out all over the ship and was for the entire cruise.  I will rethink going on an older ship again.

Septa our waiter was excellent

Dusty and lightbulbs were out. size was ok for 2 people.
FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!

Cozumel, Mexico Did not visit port

Beautiful...we rented a car and traveled the island on our own...the scenery was breathtaking!