Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: May 31, 2014

Even though the weather wasn't the best, the cruise was fantastic.  The entertainment on board was outstanding including the Chicago concert.  But the best entertainment of all was a band called True Identity that played pretty much every night in the Casino Bar.  This band was unbelievable and the energy was more than anyone could imagine.  I found out after the cruise that these members played in a band in the Phillipines called "Tres" and was the band that the current Journey lead singer sang with when he was discovered.

This was by far a much better experience than the RCCL cruise I went on 6 months ago that had very little entertainment on board, and when the assistant cruise director referred to it as a "Geriatric Barge" in front of an audience she wasn't kidding.

This is my third cruise with Carnival Cruise Line and have loved everyone of them.  They know how to do it!

The ship is older and smaller than the newer ships.
Great variety every day and disappointed I didn't get a chance to try the Mongolian Wok food because the line was always so long.
True Identity was was such a great performing band!
There was always something to do on the ship, both inside and outside!
I love Cozumel everytime I go there; stayed on the ship in Grand Cayman. To me Grand Cayman is too touristy now.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Stayed on ship while in port, since we were only there for 6 hours. Grand Cayman has become too touristy and only has shopping and expensive excursions.
Carnival Live Concert
Chicago's performance was outstanding!
Went to the La Ceiba hotel and was fantastic even though the weather wasn't the best.