No Paradise!

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 17, 2014
Cabin Type: Suite
Cabin Number: U88

Very desappointed with overall experience. I was expecting more!

We cruised with Holland America before and everything was way better.

On Paradise the food was ok not great.

We had no chair to loundge on during sea days! You have to get up early to save chairs and no one is at their chair anyway.

We had a bad experience with getting to our activity in Cayman. We had to wait an hour in line in a hot cage like chickens, they wouldnt let us go by our self only when I demanded to be rehemboursed they told me I could go by myself with a taxi. Riddiculous!

It was very disorganised at the port, not fun.

I was told I had VIP embarquation and desembarquation because we had suites. We were laughted at when I was telling A member of the team. I had no VIP privilage to leave.