Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Best Vacation Ever!!

Sail Date: February 17, 2014

We had a great time aboard the Carnival Paradise cruise ship. The ship had so much to offer. The food was great, the service even better. We are ordinary people, but the staff on board made us feel special every day. Everyone was so friendly, especially our cabin steward, Nenja, who kept our cabin immaculate. The ship thought of everything, right down to the holder for our water bottle for one of our excursions to the Mayan Ruins. For five glorious days we didn't have to worry about anything. Our biggest concern was, "what should we do next". The evening shows were very professional and well done. We had very nice dinner guests every night. We took the Behind the Scenes tour and were very impressed with the high caliber of all the staff from the recycling staff to the chefs to the engineers. After that tour, I felt very safe from a health stand point. They disinfect every public surface every night! Who else does that? I watched my husband relax more during those 5 days than any time I can remember before. Our only regret is that we hadn't done a cruise sooner. The ultimate stamp of approval came from my husband after the cruise when he said, "I'd give up my annual summer fishing trip if we could cruise again next year"! We can't wait for our next cruise with Carnival!!

Evening meals in the dining rooms are the best!
All are top notch & work hard to serve you!
There is plenty to do.
Tampa, Florida
Boarding was super easy and moved right along.
George Town, Grand Cayman

Go to the dining rooms for breakfast - it does not cost extra and is better than the breakfast buffets.