Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Staff was all wonderful

Sail Date: February 17, 2014

Everyone of the staff was wonderful.  The food was pretty good and way too tempting were the desserts.  The only thing I didn't care for was the fried chicken and some gluten free bread.  Our houskeeper was very nice always with a smile on his face.  The dining room people were super.  Would have preferred not to have to set at a table with people we didn't know alll the time.  We ate casually two nights out on a table on the deck.  The warm breeze and watching the sunset was fantastic.  My biggest dissapointments were not being able to get by the pool as everyone claimed the loungers for the day very quickly. They said that they remove unattended towels from loungers after 40 mins left unattended but I didn't see that happening. Most of the activities started late at night after my husband was asleep.  The only thing we did get to was a movie at 5 pm one night. Cozumel was not much fun. It was hot and we walked several blocks that were alll shops with people trying to get us to buy something every 2 feet or so.  Grand Cayman was much better. We went to see turtles that were up to 1000 pounds.  The  morning that we ended our trip we were dalayed from the fog.  It was stressful waiting with our flight back leaving in the afternoon.  Luckily our flight was delayed  70 mins. We got off around 2 pm and headed to the airport just making it ontime. I had always wanted to go on a cruise and built my expectations too high.