Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Had a great time

Sail Date: January 20, 2014

I had a great time on this cruise.  If the weather had been warmer it would have been perfect.

I did Faster to the Fun and I have to say that not having to wait to get on board was wonderful.

I did the 8:15 seating for dinner and even though it was a little late it was great not being rushed to finish so conversation at the table was interesting, and fun  and relaxed.
I had an oceanview room and it was very nice to wake up to the sunshine. I would love a balcony but the balconies on this ship seemed very tiny.

The staff was very accomadting and very friendly.  They went out of their way to help.

My one complaint would be that there was not a great deal of variety of things to do.  Only one pool.  The promenade was not very impressive either.  The food was acceptable but not great.  Did like the deli and the pizza station though.They also had Mongolian barbeque which was pretty good but the lines every day were soooooooooooo long.

Seaday Brunch was pretty good too.

All in all I had a great time, met lots of nice people.

I would absolutely cruise with Carnival again but I would try for a newer ship with more to do.

Tampa, Florida
George Town, Grand Cayman
because of the weather we docked wya out of town. a lot of confusion and the excursion picked us up and dropeed us off there so didin't actually get into town at all.
we were five minutes late gettin to our excursion and they left us. Out excursion was a Tequila tasting but had to suffer through a makeshift Mayan history tour before we got to the tasting. Not exactly what I was looking for.

If you are going to eat on Lido deck, go early or go late. If you can take the late seating for dinner