Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Nice ship.

Sail Date: July 11, 2011

The food was average at best and the staff seemed a bit unorganized. THere were lots of kids on this ship. More adult only areas needed on ship. The shops were closed a good part of the time and not sure why. The rooms were great and the beds very comfy. I recommend putting a blow dryer in rooms. Need more public bathrooms on ship.

Pros: THe bed and sheets were great.

Cons: To many kids. No bar or adult areas (other then pool area off back of ship) to get away from kids.

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

Sushi was a hit, you need more then one station as line gets way to long. Also, as trip progressed the quality of sushi progressed in the wrong direction. The food was really average not much fruit or healthy food. The dinner menu very repetitiive and the cook needs a lesson on how to prepare pasta and sauces. I understand, For the money the cruise cost the quality of the food matched. I have been on lots of cruises and you get what you pay for.
I heard the shows were great. Need band out by pool area.
Ensenada, Mexico
IN much better shape then I have heard and appeared very safe. This was great as Mexico's publicity has been aweful with all the drug problems.
Catalina Island, California