The best vacation ever in my life

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 23, 2011
Ship: Carnival Paradise
This was the first cruise in my life all by myself and to tell you the truth I did not feel alone at all.I was at a WOW all the time sorrouded by excellent crew team members,guests and spoiled and pampered by great food non stop,massages to die for,working out facalities ,laying under the sun to get sun tan,spectacular shows,comedy club...what more can i add it is all Vegas in one big place floating ...All dream come true,Paradise baby for all me and you.

SO spoiled,great delicious food and awesome service

Wow...the best shows ever.

So open and friendly and easy to be friends with

WOW,Spectacular

Pampered all the time
The blow hole was fun/winery waste of time and money
The city tour and history

Pros: The accommodations, services starting from the very first moment I set foot on the ship it was excellent.I liked the most dining experience

Cons: I wish it was a longer cruise...

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!