a fair cruise for the price

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 07, 2011
Ship: Carnival Paradise
not much to do in Catalina, Ensanada had a blow hole which wasn't blowing very high, got ripped off by the shady shopkeeper in Ensenada, make sure if you go, that you know exactly how much the peso=American $ is, I was lied to and told my bracelet would be 125.00 American, and got home to find out that they charged my credit card 156.00, too bad for me I guess.
overall, the ship was pretty good, a good starter cruise, but I wouldn't do that particular cruise again.

not much to do but shop, but it's a cute little place
Don't Miss: nothing
smelled bad, got ripped off shopping, don't waste your time here unless you like to drink and get bothered endlessly by vendors
Don't Miss: nothing

Pros: all the great food

Cons: the ports, and shore excursions

Recommends Carnival Paradise? No.