Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

a fair cruise for the price

Sail Date: March 07, 2011

not much to do in Catalina, Ensanada had a blow hole which wasn't blowing very high, got ripped off by the shady shopkeeper in Ensenada, make sure if you go, that you know exactly how much the peso=American $ is, I was lied to and told my bracelet would be 125.00 American, and got home to find out that they charged my credit card 156.00, too bad for me I guess.
overall, the ship was pretty good, a good starter cruise, but I wouldn't do that particular cruise again.

Pros: all the great food

Cons: the ports, and shore excursions

Recommends Carnival Paradise? No.

Ensenada, Mexico
smelled bad, got ripped off shopping, don't waste your time here unless you like to drink and get bothered endlessly by vendors
Don't Miss: nothing
Catalina Island, California
not much to do but shop, but it's a cute little place
Don't Miss: nothing