Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

First Cruise

Sail Date: February 21, 2011

The ship was beautiful

Pros: Lots to do and see

Cons: the service

Recommends Carnival Paradise? No.

Some were very nice, but over all, I didn't think the service quality was that great. I think when all tips are included no one has to work tooo hard or go out of their way. They are gonna get a tip regardless. So we were very disappointed in the overall service, and attitudes.
I wish the shops had been open more, and Casinos, not just when we were out at sea. I think they missed lots of opportunities
Only went to the dinning room once. Didn't like you had to sit with boring people.
small but we knew it would be. It was nice and clean though.
Ensenada, Mexico