First Cruise

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 21, 2011
Ship: Carnival Paradise
The ship was beautiful

Only went to the dinning room once. Didn't like you had to sit with boring people.

I wish the shops had been open more, and Casinos, not just when we were out at sea. I think they missed lots of opportunities

Some were very nice, but over all, I didn't think the service quality was that great. I think when all tips are included no one has to work tooo hard or go out of their way. They are gonna get a tip regardless. So we were very disappointed in the overall service, and attitudes.

small but we knew it would be. It was nice and clean though.
Good shopping

Pros: Lots to do and see

Cons: the service

Recommends Carnival Paradise? No.