Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

An amazing experience!

Sail Date: September 06, 2010

I had such a great time the people we were tabled with for dinner we all bonded so well. I got the opportunity to participate in things i've always wanted to do and haven't had a chance to. ie. kareoke, game shows, trivia shows, comedy shows etc.. the staff was amazing and the dinner shows were great! There was something for everyone on carnival paradise..I definately recommend this cruise and cant wait to go back!

Pros: the crew was amazing, wait staff awesome, EVERYTHING

Cons: n/a

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

took me a little while to figure out the layout but once i did it was great
it was just two of us so the stateroom was a perfect size and believe it or not the beds are soooooooo comfortable
Our waiters were so acommodating to our needs
Ensenada, Mexico
went to the flea market and blow hole good deals lots of fun best tacos....
Catalina Island, California