Cruise Review

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 06, 2010
Ship: Carnival Paradise
I think that the ship needs a new decor or at least an updated one. I think that it is starting to look it's age (especially inside). Also, the staff needs to speak and understand English better. It was difficult to understand them and thus, the procedures of the ship and answers to questions were not clear or conveyed well. Part of my luggage was lost and I found it in the hallway in a pile of luggage, upside down. It was evident that because I did not tip the porters upon arrival in the shuttle, that one of my cases were "conveniently" lost and the stateroom tag was ripped off.

The food was just OK, but the bread seemed to be stale because it would fall apart after 2 bites.

Besides the language barrier, they were very nice.

Clean, but again, the sewer smell in the hallways and our room was disappointing.

Women need more than one outlet!!! with all of the electronic devices we have nowadays - one outlet is not sufficient for 2 people.

Pros: Catalina Island, drinks

Cons: Sewer smell in the hallways.

Recommends Carnival Paradise? No.