Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Unforgetable Cruise Ever

Sail Date: December 31, 2007

We had the most incredible New Years ever and the staff were wonderful. Food was good and drinks were great. Dancing excellent and I would recommend it to anyone and everyone wanting to just let their hair down and let loose. Leave the kids at home this time and enjoy yourself. Happy Sailing.

Pros: Reconnecting with my husband and meeting the most incredible people including one very handsome man who I can't get out of my head.

Cons: Not enough Sushi

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

Ensenada, Mexico
Margaritas and Beer at Papas & Beer were great
Catalina Island, California
Okay, but nothing to die for.
Ensenada, Mexico
Margaritas and Beer at Papas & Beer were great
Catalina Island, California
Okay, but nothing to die for.