Unforgetable Cruise Ever

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 31, 2007
Ship: Carnival Paradise
We had the most incredible New Years ever and the staff were wonderful. Food was good and drinks were great. Dancing excellent and I would recommend it to anyone and everyone wanting to just let their hair down and let loose. Leave the kids at home this time and enjoy yourself. Happy Sailing.
Okay, but nothing to die for.
Margaritas and Beer at Papas & Beer were great
Margaritas and Beer at Papas & Beer were great
Okay, but nothing to die for.

Pros: Reconnecting with my husband and meeting the most incredible people including one very handsome man who I can't get out of my head.

Cons: Not enough Sushi

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!