Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

A Nice Cruise.

Sail Date: June 11, 2007

All in all it was a nice cruise. The ship is older, however the rooms are larger that on other ships I've been on. Everyone on the boat was very helpful. I took my teenage daughters, they had a good time. Especially at the 'fiesta'.

The stops were ok at best. Catlina was fine, the girls shopped and we drove around the island in the golf cart type cars. No wave at the beaches.

Ensenada was a step down from TJ (which I thought was not possible). However everyone enjoyed eating and dancing at one of the returaunte / bar locations. No real shopping bargans for the girls.

You can't beat it for a quick getaway.

Pros: A party - boat atmosphere.

Cons: older boat

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

Catalina Island, California
Nice island. We rented golf carts to tour the island, very n ice views, but not awesome. No waves at the beach, however, the island was nice. Nice to see, worth spending 5 hours.
Catalina Island, California
Ensenada, Mexico
As I said before, worse than TJ. Howerv er there are a few hot spots M&M and P&B. We liked M&M because there was a lot of music andc dancing.
Ensenada, Mexico