Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

It was almost excellent

Sail Date: June 22, 2009

This was my first cruise and would like to experience the feeling of being in the cruise and exeprience all the activities they have to offer. I will say the Paradise met some of my expectation. The quality of the food is good but can be improve a bit more. The cost of the beverage (bar drinks) is a bit high. As far as the entertainment overall it was good, except the comedy shows rated R gets to be out of hand with too much racist jokes. The live band of TRIOS that plays disco, soft rock and classic is great as well the solo guitar player. What makes this cruise really great and excellent are the excellent workers - they make things happen - their hard work what makes it really worth to sail and have fun. From cabin steward to every worker in the dining room are great. The Duty Free are also awesome especially for me I love collecting Cognac. I will say for the money I paid for this cruise its worth it - but can be improved. It was a good experienced for me and my family.

Pros: The hospitality of every crew from cabin steward, dining attendant and to final embarkment - this crew are great and hard worker.

Cons: The beverage cost and the cost of the shore trip as well as souvenir cost.

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

Cabin steward are great. Destiny crew are excellent as well as the Maitre D.
Catalina Island, California
too expensive to get around
Ensenada, Mexico