Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

A wonderful 1st time cruise

Sail Date: June 22, 2009

Overall, My 1st experience was great. I now want to go to Alaska or Hawaii. I don't fly so a cruise all the way to either place will be great!

Pros: How smooth it was and the service

Cons: size of the handicapped bathroom

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

E056 was right next to the service room where everyone and their carts went through...It was so noisy! If only that one wall could be soundproofed.
the children were so quiet and well behaved...even helpful when I dropped something.
the toilet layout was too tight....my knees hit the wall. I'm talking just maybe 6 inches to give that area more room. Otherwise it was great!
The waiter and waitress was so attentive and helpful in the Elation and Paris Restaurant.