Excellent "quicky" get-away

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 08, 2008
Ship: Carnival Paradise
Overall, our experience was very nice. I have one complaint, and it is a selfish one. I played Bingo to win a cruise and I and one other person won at the same time. We had to draw balls to see who got the highest number. I think it would have been nice to split the prize so we could each get 1/2 off, or better yet, give us both a free cruise. We paid $40.00 for our Bingo cards, which is quite pricey, but we wanted to win a free trip, so we splurged.

I gained 14 lbs. That says it all.

Excellent, except for the above comment about the Bingo game. My wife and I were both a little upset about that.

I thought they all did a nice job of trying to keep everyone happy.

I have to say that I was surprised to see all the dust in many areas including our room. I remember our first cruise on the Jubilee, it was spotless.

As I said above, dusty and obvious smears/fingerprints all over.
It was typical midsize Mexican town. Although I'm glad to see that they are trying to get some industry in there to get jobs for the people. Maybe it will keep them from coming to the U.S. illegally.
Don't Miss: Don't know, we just walked around mostly. Been to Mexico many times in past.
Very nice, although I've been there years before when it was really a small beach village. It is obviously a tourist place now.
Don't Miss: I really liked the overland tour bus that showed us around.

Pros: Service was good, drinks were excellent, entertainment very nice.

Cons: Wasn't as clean as was a Carnival Cruise we took several years ago.

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!