Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Pure Pleasure

Sail Date: March 05, 2007

I had a great Vacation, I think we will become lifelong cruisers. They was always activities on ship, never a dull moment. Just walking from stern to bow was pleasurable. All areas were clean and well lit, lots of lights and glamour. Service was exceptional; the food was gourmet in both taste and presentation, not to mention unlimited.

Pros: Variety of food

Cons: LayOut, unclear maps, we got lost alot on board

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

I was satisfied with size and condition but I found it too easy to get lost. I tought that each level had too many names associated to it. Luckily there was always a employee near by to point me to the right direction.
This was my favorite aspect of the cruise. I am a picky eater and I always found somthing to satisfy my hunger. I loved the fact I could try new and expensive entrees, and if I did not like a paticular plate I could order something else without penality or cost to myself.
I was suprised with the size of out stateroom. The bed was extremely comfortable, and the blanket was almost purchased (next time). I liked the corner light, and all amentities were used. Location is the only complaint I fell I must of walked down the same hall a billion times, and everytime I got off the elevator I had no idea which way to go, signs were a must. Im sure there are few options on how to layout staterooms, so I tolerated it easily.
My favorite activity was the late night comedy, we laughed endlessly during both shows. I also enjoyed the deal or no deal game, but i believe it was overpriced, 3 tickets/chances for $20 is too much when you look at the number of people competing. In addition both contestants walked away with less than $200. each, so i think too much profit was made
Catalina Island, California
It was our first time on island so we only walked around, it was nice, on our next visit we will go on tours to extend our enjoyment.
Ensenada, Mexico
We ate at Tourtuga, it was a good authentic food, with great margaritas. We went on the shopping tour which was well worth the price, we got history, wine tour with tasting, and shopping tips, we ended the day with a massage which was the best value.