Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Mexico

Third Mate

One of the best vacations I have taken

Sail Date: June 18, 2016

I loved the shows and the interactive ones with the passenger.  There were so many fun things to do.  I took my 18 yr old grandson and he enjoyed it too.

Would have been nice if the had a meet & greet for 18-20 yr olds.

I loved the first night going to the big theater for a show then continuing the party thru out the ship, ending up at a dance night club.  Made him dance with me and other guys (from Austria) joined with us.  Happy  Some of the lounge singer were not very good and some were great.

Cruise Photos

Attendant was amazing. Thanks.
Our porter (room attendant) was amazing!
Need a meet & greet for 18-20 yr olds.
Most of the entertainment was a lot of fun. Some of the lounge singers were not very good but some great. It would have been easier to have the casino & Bingo charges listed as such. Listing them as entertainment & activities was confusing, did not know what it was without asking. Also had a terrible time to trying and find our photos. Did not buy but one as I could not find any others. Need a batter system.
Grandson thought the food court food could have been better, like the Chinese food. I thought it was fine. Enjoyed the dinning room on both restaurants.

Join the activities and shows they are a lot of fun. Don't just sit around drinking and gambling.

1 Comment