Carnival miracle

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Second Mate

8 Night Exotic Eastern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 03, 2011
Ship: Carnival Miracle

Always loved carnival, have been on 8 cruises with them and I have been on this ship twice! Leaving out of New York is very convenient for me as I live in northeast.  Have been on mega ships often, but there is something to be said about the medium size ships. Great shows on carnival (and I am not a show guy). Tribute to Beatles "Ticket to Ride" my favorite cruise show!--besides adult comedians!

Older ship design but still clean

Love the way food stations are spread out so you can get a feel for what you like

Try to stay away from the public beach outside the Atlantis.