Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Second Mate

Carnival miracle

Sail Date: September 03, 2011

Always loved carnival, have been on 8 cruises with them and I have been on this ship twice! Leaving out of New York is very convenient for me as I live in northeast.  Have been on mega ships often, but there is something to be said about the medium size ships. Great shows on carnival (and I am not a show guy). Tribute to Beatles "Ticket to Ride" my favorite cruise show!--besides adult comedians!

Cruise Photos

Older ship design but still clean
New York, New York
Grand Turk Island
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
Try to stay away from the public beach outside the Atlantis.

Love the way food stations are spread out so you can get a feel for what you like