A very enjoyable cruise

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Mexico

Contributor Level: Cruise Director

Sail Date: September 19, 2015
Ship: Carnival Miracle

I will start by saying this is my 6th Cruise. my 4th with Carnival. The party I took with me consisted of 3 couples who have never cruised before. We all enjoyed ourselves and the couples that had never cruised before are hooked. They are already asking when we are going to do it again.  I scheduled all of our on shore trips as I am familiar with both Cabo San Lucas and Puerto Vallarta.  I enjoy Carnival cruises and they are a great value for what you get. I would always recommend getting a balcony room as for me its the best part of my day sitting on it drinking my coffee.  I have already booked again with Carnival and already having others wanting to join us.  My only issue is that so little time is spent in Cabo San Lucas.

I think Im allergic to the food on the ship. It made me get fat. LOL or maybe it was because I ate too much?

If you find a wait crew you like ask for them each time .. even if you have to wait ... its worth it .

The best part of my day was sitting on the Balcony drinking my coffee in the morning. I just sit and watch the ocean go by ... along with the sea life.

Make sure to either put out the order form for Morning food service or call the night before to set up a time for your coffee and the select items to start your day. Also do not bother to take on anything in " Bottles " as Carnival has a new policy of " NO BOTTLES OF ANY KIND" but wine or champagne

You only get a short time In Cabo so make it count. If you want to get the best deals you have to leave the area directly in front of the marina. Go into town and you can find much cheaper deals and a better selection. And haggle for the prices .. its a part of the game.