Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Mexico

Third Mate

A very enjoyable cruise

Sail Date: September 19, 2015

I will start by saying this is my 6th Cruise. my 4th with Carnival. The party I took with me consisted of 3 couples who have never cruised before. We all enjoyed ourselves and the couples that had never cruised before are hooked. They are already asking when we are going to do it again.  I scheduled all of our on shore trips as I am familiar with both Cabo San Lucas and Puerto Vallarta.  I enjoy Carnival cruises and they are a great value for what you get. I would always recommend getting a balcony room as for me its the best part of my day sitting on it drinking my coffee.  I have already booked again with Carnival and already having others wanting to join us.  My only issue is that so little time is spent in Cabo San Lucas.

The best part of my day was sitting on the Balcony drinking my coffee in the morning. I just sit and watch the ocean go by ... along with the sea life.
Do not rush to get off in Puerto Vallarta. Wait at least two hours before even trying to disembark. The lines are way toooooo long and its hot and you are stuck in long hallways and it takes forever .. instead ... enjoy a nice long breakfast and when everyone is off the ship .. then just stroll down and walk right out. its as easy as that. When you disembark in Cabo San Lucas you can get up early .. get a number for your tender and go have breakfast on the Lido deck .. by then they start calling out numbers and you can get on the tender and enjoy your day in Cabo.
I like that the cruise is two days in Puerto Vallarta. I dislike the fact that it only spends about 1/2 a day in Cabo San Lucas.
If you find a wait crew you like ask for them each time .. even if you have to wait ... its worth it .
I think Im allergic to the food on the ship. It made me get fat. LOL or maybe it was because I ate too much?
Long Beach (Los Angeles), California
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
You only get a short time In Cabo so make it count. If you want to get the best deals you have to leave the area directly in front of the marina. Go into town and you can find much cheaper deals and a better selection. And haggle for the prices .. its a part of the game.

Make sure to either put out the order form for Morning food service or call the night before to set up a time for your coffee and the select items to start your day. Also do not bother to take on anything in " Bottles " as Carnival has a new policy of " NO BOTTLES OF ANY KIND" but wine or champagne

1 Comment