unforgetable vacation

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

8 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 25, 2013
Ship: Carnival Miracle
150characters will not be enough to explain the experience I had on Carnival Miracle. I can only say; it is your turn to go and enjoy life.
The Lido deck on the 9th Floor was where the action was in the AM. Lido had variety of food. 24/7 was the best; after a show in Phantom; take a walk upstairs, sip a hot coffee and/or pizza. My daughter looked back during de-embarkation, and said we are coming back soon

Lido deck had variety of food. 24/7 was the best; after a show in Phantom; take a walk upstairs, sip a hot coffee and/or pizza. My daughter looked back during de-embarkation, and said we are coming back soon.