Not quite pleasant

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

8 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 25, 2013
Ship: Carnival Miracle
We cruised out of NY at the end of January , I should of known better. This was our 4th January Cruise . But the first (and last ) out of NY. We usually go out of Florida and cant hardly wait untill our next one . BUT this year I am really gonna halfto BEG My Husband to go on another . Bahamas was wonderfull as well as CoCoa Beach Florida we loved . But our first two days at Sea was nothing short of MISERABLE and our last Two Days at SEA were STRAIGHT UP H E double hockey stix .... We were both Sea sicker than ever ,(I never have gotten Sea sick ) But I sure did our last 2 days and to top it off we wernt aloud outside to get fresh air!! We have always enjoyed cruising , IF we ever cruise again it will be out of Florida .

our waitstaff we will never forget Novita in the Baccus

we had an abstructed view , wasnt to bad , we got a good deal

Being our 4th Cruise The Dining Staff on Carnival has always been over the top *THE BEST* and the chocolate melting cake always is in my dreams... SERIOUS

Dirty , cold Rude people
Alot of fun Ron Jon Surf Shop was a blast
Very clean City and very nice locals
Our Favorite , LOVE the locals .. Our Van Driver Patty will stay in my heart forever (WAT A GAL)