Christmas Cruise

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

8 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 24, 2012
What a wonderful if frenetic experience. This was our first cruise and I would definitely recommend the experience. We met some very pleasant and interesting people from all over the world. If you are a people watcher, this is a bonus. The entertainment was top notch, the quality and variety of food was unbelievable. We were treated like royalty by the crew and staff. The only thing that prevented me from giving it a 5 star rating was the one rough day at sea with 60 knot winds and 15 foot waves, of course that was certainly not the fault of the cruise line. We booked the shore excursions in advance but it might be more economical to book them on arrival, I would be interested to hear from others that did that. I look forward to doing this again but this time on a more adult oriented cruise.

magnificent

my wife enjoyed the trivia contests (although she is not competative...much)

Top Notch Vegas Style

outstanding

it floats

beautiful
NASA full excursion not worth the upgrade
best port on the cruise