The Best Cruise I've Ever Taken!!!!!!!!!

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

8 Night Exotic Eastern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 02, 2011
Ship: Carnival Miracle
This crusie was my 10th and the 7th on the Miracle. What can I say? It's always a pleasure to cruise on any of the Carnival ships.

There were times that my food and others at my table was brought cold and had to be returned. That has never happened before, and it surprised me.

Several things to do each day to keep us busy.

The kids have a ball. Something from the littlest to the older kids. Even activities for Mom and Dad to do with children.

Never had a bad experience with any person who works on the Carnival ships. They all seem to go out of their way to please the passengers, even if it's not their job requirement. I walk with a cane and if worker on the Lido deck sees me with a tray they always take it from me and walk me to my table. Very considerate.

all the Carnival ships are well kept. Each day you can see workers cleaning around the ship. Always conscious of the passengers safty.

Always take a balcony cabin. It's comfortable, plenty of room to move around and plenty of clothing space.
It's difficult for me to walk so I don't leave the ship too often, but I can see and hear all the excitment of the people returning from shore on each island very excited about the sights, activities and shopping.

Pros: The wonderful curtious people who work so hard to please.

Cons: The food seems to have gone down in quality.

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!