Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

First and Last time with Carnival

Sail Date: September 28, 2010

We will not be going on Carnival again, this was our first and last cruise and the Guest Services were beyond disgusting. My wife could not board on NY after being told by numerous Carnival agents that she had all the required documentation and then finding out she didn't. We requested something extra to be done for her after she spent over $800 flying out to the first port and was flatly refused - "You should read the contract and fine print." Would a cupcake and a little singing have been to difficult for them? Then on Half Moon Cay, the beach area had jagged rocks not covered by sand. Several people including myself tripped and scrapped my arms and knees on the rocks. After going back to the ship, I notified Guest Services and they stated I had to pay $2.19 for some band-aids. POOR SERVICE - CHEAP!

Pros: The very friendly and hardworking waiters and room service personnel

Cons: Guest services

Recommends Carnival Miracle? No.

Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
Beach area is filled with dangerous rocks and eventually some people will start suing Carnival for the lack of safety.
Grand Turk Island
Average island with a dozen stores and very overpriced items.
We arrived on Sunday so 60% of the stores were closed. Another poor planning by Carnival.