Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A Fun time on a Fun ship

Sail Date: July 10, 2010

Everyone was helpful and friendly all over the ship. The staff called you by name so that yiou felt as if you were special. The stateroom was clean and well serviced fregquently. The Fun staff were extremely funny and kept you entertained. The band named "Music Unlimited" were incredible. They played every decade and were wonderful. They had the place jumping every night at Frankie and Johnny's. The shows were very fantastic. The singers and dancers were Broadway quality. I loved the comedians and especially the Female singer/ impersonator. The Beatles show was great. The sets and costumes were wonderful too.
The food was delicious. I enjoyed both the buffet and the dining room sit down meals. The waiter, Alex, was familiar with my dietary needs and made sure that my meals were meeting my needs.
I would highly recommend a cruise on the Miracle....

Pros: Our stateroom was clean and well serviced and the staff friendly and helpful

Cons: The shore excursion staff wasnt quite helpful They told us we had to leave the ship at 9:30 to go to Atlantis. WE had an 11:20 appointment. We ended up sitting around for 2 hours. We could have shopped and gone there later. They need to explain timing to people. No need to get there so early.

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!

Had a greaat time shopping at the straw market and the other big name stores. Make sure to buy liquor....it is incredibly cheap.
Don't Miss: You should definitely do the dolphin swim at Atlantis...it is incredible.
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
The beach is one of the best in the world. The beach has the softest sand I have ever seen. The water is beautiful blue and yet crystal clear.
Don't Miss: Definitely spend time at the beach. The BBQ is fantastic too.
Grand Turk Island
Grand Turk Island is one of the most beautiful places that I have ever seen in my life....I highly recommend going there. We did the stingray swim and it was a blast.