Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

What a great time we had!!!

Sail Date: December 01, 2007

Everything was actually better than we expected. Even though we had an interior cabin, it was very roomy. The overall appearance was wonderful. The ship looked very new, clean and beautiful. This is actually our 4th cruise, second with Carnival, and my husband and I enjoyed this cruise the best. Many good dinner selections . There was sooo much food to choose from at the breakfast and lunch buffets.

Pros: We enjoyed the food, the entertainment, the activities...everything was great!

Cons: No waffles at breakfast... my husband loves waffles!!!

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!

This ship is very roomy. Public areas were always clean. Decor was different but very nice.
Everyone was very pleasant and always did there best to accomodate us. We requested a table for 2 and had no problem getting one.
The room was very big for an interior cabin.
Staff was always friendly. My husband and I enjoyed their company.
The shows were very entertaining.
Colon, Panama
We actually did the Panama City tour, which was good. The tour is a full 8 hrs including lunch.
Don't Miss: Panama Canal is a must.
Belize City, Belize
There is not much to see in Belize. The tender from the ship to shore is about 15 min. I do recommend choosing an excursion when you get to shore, you will be saving yourself almost half of what the cruise offers.
Don't Miss: Cave tubbing I heard was very good.
Puerto Limon, Costa Rica
We decided not to choose an excursion through the cruise line. It was actually cheaper to wait until we were at the port. There are plenty of taxis offering different activities and a much lower cost. Safe too!!!
Don't Miss: Zip Tour . You glide down 13 platforms through a costa rican forest. Cool!!!!