Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Smoking Oder in Most Places On Ship.

Sail Date: November 12, 2016

Reviewed: 12 days ago

Ship decor was beautiful.  Layout for getting around onboard such a large ship was very efficient.  Menu in main dining room was great and food was excellent.  Housekeeping and Service were excellent.

My only complaint was cigarette smoke and the order of cigarette smoke permeating most of the ship.  Deck 5, the Casino and Bar areas around it, allow smoking.  That would normally not be a problem.  However the smoking areas are open and extend into the Atrium.  The Atrium acts like a chimney that passes through most Decks and distributes the cigarette smoke to all the other areas that are open and connects to it.  I am older and cigarette smoke makes it very difficult for me to breath.  I did my best to avoid the smoking areas but sometimes you just can't.

This was our first time in an obstructed view cabin and I doubt if we would do it again. However the Interior and location of the cabin was great.