Cruise Overview

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 08, 2016
Ship: Carnival Magic

My Favorite part was the shore excursions and the line dancing activities on the ship..I did not enjoy the food. What I did not like was Carnival would not give a full refund on my cruise due to the storm. They wanted me to drive hundreds of miles where there was a hurricane in progress: put my family in harms way, we did not have anywhere to stay because our hotel was canceled due to storm and power outage and every hotel/and or motel was booked or was charging outrageous rates to stay for a decision they could not guarantee.They did not know if the port would reopen or not...

The air was not working properly..and there was a loud bang coming from somewhere, so sleeping was in the best. Our steward Conrad was great.