Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Worst cruise ever and this was the 26th one!

Sail Date: February 07, 2016

Room Type: Suite

Platinum status. Grand suite with stains on sheets and holes in towels. Food horrible and service was awful. Had drinks in Piano bar with part of

entertainment crew, waited over 20 minutes and I had to approach bar staff to ask her to send someone over to order drinks. Needed wheel chair assistance on last day getting off ship. Arrived 90 minutes early, was first on the list, self assist (all luggage ready) asked three times about wheel chair, announcer started to call other people besides platinum members so my family decided to approach the man and tell him that I felt it was ridiculous that I could not get a wheel chair. He continued to make excuses. My husband explained an additional time, said thank you, and we walked off.

Stains on sheets, floors, towels and holes in towels.
Needed wheel chair assistance and was of platinum status. Arrived 90 minutes early and was first on the list. Inquired three times about chair. Had all luggage with me and my family. After all platinum members had been called we approached man in Northern Lights Dining room and told him that it was ridiculous that I could not get a wheel chair. He continued to make excuses and told us that luggage had not been called yet. We showed him that we had our luggage. My husband tried to explain again, the man interrupted, so my husband said thank you, and we made it out without one.
Ship is showing signs of wear. Ship is dirty and there are stains on the sheets and holes in the towels. There are stains are the floors.
Entertainment is the same boring thing.
Service has declined! This is the fourth year in a row on this same ship. No one is pulling chairs out for the ladies or putting napkins in the laps. Went to Piano bar with part of entertainment staff for drinks. Waited over 20 minutes and had to approach female at the bar to have her send someone over to take our order. You are under staffed and it shows. To many cut backs.
Husband and I ordered prime rib medium rare. His came out rare and mine came out well done. Food was tough. Assistant waiter notified chef but no member of dining room ever came by table to apologize for food quality.

This ship needs a complete make over and you need to retrain your people! Rude and unprofessional and I expect to be contacted.