Worst cruise ever and this was the 26th one!

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 07, 2016
Ship: Carnival Magic
Cabin Type: Suite

Platinum status. Grand suite with stains on sheets and holes in towels. Food horrible and service was awful. Had drinks in Piano bar with part of

entertainment crew, waited over 20 minutes and I had to approach bar staff to ask her to send someone over to order drinks. Needed wheel chair assistance on last day getting off ship. Arrived 90 minutes early, was first on the list, self assist (all luggage ready) asked three times about wheel chair, announcer started to call other people besides platinum members so my family decided to approach the man and tell him that I felt it was ridiculous that I could not get a wheel chair. He continued to make excuses. My husband explained an additional time, said thank you, and we walked off.

Husband and I ordered prime rib medium rare. His came out rare and mine came out well done. Food was tough. Assistant waiter notified chef but no member of dining room ever came by table to apologize for food quality.

Entertainment is the same boring thing.

Service has declined! This is the fourth year in a row on this same ship. No one is pulling chairs out for the ladies or putting napkins in the laps. Went to Piano bar with part of entertainment staff for drinks. Waited over 20 minutes and had to approach female at the bar to have her send someone over to take our order. You are under staffed and it shows. To many cut backs.

Ship is showing signs of wear. Ship is dirty and there are stains on the sheets and holes in the towels. There are stains are the floors.

Stains on sheets, floors, towels and holes in towels.

This ship needs a complete make over and you need to retrain your people! Rude and unprofessional and I expect to be contacted.