All I saw were smiles

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 07, 2013
Ship: Carnival Magic
My husband and I decided to take a cruise this summer, our first. I've always dreamed of taking a cruise, but never had done it. We were so excited and had such high expectations of this cruise. I was so sure that we'd be let down and disappointed, but wanted to do it anyway. Well, there wasn't one part of our cruise that was disappointing...from the moment we checked in and boarded the boat to the easy leaving the boat. The crew people were so very friendly and helpful. Never once did we feel we were being a pest or an inconvenience. They were all so happy and smiling ALL OF THE TIME! Our room was wonderful and was well kept daily. The towel animals were so fun to find on our bed in the evenings. All of the activites provided on the ship were so fun and entertaining...not second hand garbage...I'm talking top notch quality perfomers, fun games, and a lot of different things going on ALL of the time. It was the first time I've ever felt like I was taken care of and COULD actually enjoy a vacation. The food was outstanding! We just did the buffet everyday and WOW!...what a selection. It was always something new each day. I have to be honest...I cried the last night on the cruise because my dream vacation was coming to an end. It was so hard for me to leave all of the fun, smiles and excitement behind and go back to my world. If only I could take it all with me....if only...

Thanks for the vacation of my life.....we'll be back again....but not soon enough.

OMG! We loved the food

Oh, they were so much fun!! I looked forward to the next one!!

top notch quality..I'd pay high $$$ to do it all again

we had no kids, but wow they all had seemed to have lots of smiles

These people were amazingly nice and helpful

We thought it was super!

It was so very clean and well kept!

We had a room on deck 1 and loved it...we ate so much that we'd take the stairs to help burn off what we ate. :) we loved having our room down low.