15th Anniversary

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Cruises: 2-3 cruises

Overall rating:

Carnival Liberty

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)

Sail date: March 02, 2020

Ship: Carnival Liberty

Cabin type: Balcony

Cabin number: 6403

Traveled as: Couple

Review summary

The cruise was nice but I cannot get over the horrible smell of feces on the ship. Whenever I went to eat or drink something its like I got a mouth full of s**t. This was my 15th anniversary trip and my husbands first cruise. We will NOT ride Liberty again.

Embarkation

The ship was shaky.

Ship experiences

Could not eat a lot because the ship reeked of feces.

Played mini golf, comedy show, game show, hot tub, casino, live bands, it was AWESOME!

The entertainment was awesome (MarQ).

Aswar and Johana were a pleasure. My husband really appreciated their helpfulness. I was disappointed in Nebojsa Palovic because when I approached him about the smell of feces throughout the ship, especially in the Serenity area, he treated it as though he did not smell it or that I did not smell it.

I did not like that I had to go down/up a couple of floors then get on another elevator to go to dinner. The ship was clean.

The mini fridge was not secure. The bed slept well if you stayed on either the left or right side but not the middle (we came as a couple so you can see the issue). If I slept in the middle it felt as if the bed was separating. The room was cleaned daily with towel animals💗

Ports of call

Port Canaveral, Florida

It was ok. We went to Warrick Paradise Island Resort. It was nice but the birds are REALLY aggressive. Flew straight on my table and took my sandwich. The cook made me a fresh one.

Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)

I liked it. It could have been better as far as shops to buy souvenirs and a store to buy just a bag of chips or soda, candy, etc. This was the first place I actually ate a plate of food. The jerk chicken was delicious! Beautiful place. I could have stayed there for 3 days and came back.

Disembarkation