Honeymoon memories

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Cruises: 1 cruise (first)

Overall rating:

Carnival Liberty

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)

Sail date: July 13, 2017

Ship: Carnival Liberty

Cabin type: Balcony

Cabin number: 6368

Traveled as: Couple

Review summary

Wonderful first cruise experience for both of us. Although I got sick a couple times, I finally got my sea legs and can't wait for the next one! We're already planning our next cruise with my son!

Embarkation

Very organized! We were led to check in when we wanted to check bags first though. We ended up having to haul our bags with us all over the ship before we could enter our cabin.

Ship experiences

Djs, singers, and performers were truly exceptional. We absolutely loved the comedians at the comedy club!!

It was perfect for my husband and me. Loved the balcony and the views!! Breathtaking!!!

Ship tip

Do the Behind the Fun tour....costs a bit but worth it! Treat your stewards and servers nicely! They work extremely hard 7 days a week for months on end! They are very grateful for the little gifts and treats we leave.

Ports of call

Port Canaveral, Florida

Watched a manatee swimming from our balcony before we set sail!

Interesting.....was offered drugs by a couple different men as soon as we got off the boat...some of the people were pushy...but they were just trying to make a living and we were the only ship in port. Great rum distillery...John Watling’s Rum...yum! Beautiful water and scenery!!!

Disembarkation

The crew was extremely patient with the people trying to leave before their time. That was the only hold up.