Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: September 29, 2016

Reviewed: 14 days ago

First time traveling on Carnival.  i was a little spoiled from traveling on other cruise lines, but overall I had a great time. There is so much fun on the cruise, an and the comedy shows are amazing!

Disembarkation was horrible!!! It was unorganized and such a big mess. And, it starts way too late. We were about 30 minutes behind the scheduled time.

Make sure you eat before 2:30 pm. After that, the only food options are pizza and burgers. I wasn't used to that, so it was a big negative for me.