Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great time

Sail Date: July 21, 2016

We had a great time , the only thing I would change is to have the little maps of the ship in ever room and have more things for people to do that don't drank other then that it was great.

The cabin was a little small then I thought , but it was real nice
Had a little problem when we got off the ship with a heating pad that it was OK , I was not towed I can run ad on every I got on the ship they tell me that they were going to come skating and I could get it after I get off and I never got it back but that's OK
We went on a cruise exclusion to the Miaya Runs and the tour guide was great .
Children's Programs No

If you go on a 4 day cruise all you need is a couple short , we pack way to much you do not need to take bottle water they have water in the room and it the big bottle and it does not cost a lot .