High School Reunion Cruse - Class of 1980 something....

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Cruise Director

4 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 21, 2016
Ship: Carnival Liberty

Had a great time due to my class reunion and that was great. Most of the ships staff was great and the Cruise Director was really good. Frankie even gave my class a  video shout out. The 80's music trivia was fun and fit in with our reunion theme.

Diamond Steak House was really good.

Guys was great.

The ship decor was a little old fashion. Grandmothers  looking lamps all over the buffet area. I really was not feeling the look of the ship but that did not stop the fun we had. There were satellite issues that had the TV/WiFi out for a few hours but no biggie.

We will be back I'm sure. Wink

The classic clean interior cabin.