Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Worst cruise I've been on

Sail Date: July 11, 2016

this cruise was the worst cruise I have been on. I have been on several cruises and they all have activities and shows all day. This particular time we went was apparently a big dance competition so the palace was closed the majority of the time for private event. Kids were everywhere unsupervised and running up and down the halls all thru the night. We only went to the dining room once bc our service there was very poor and our waiter seemed as we were a burden on him. The food was Ok they usually have more of a selection on the buffet but it seemed to be the same ole stuff most of the time. I do not feel we got our money's worth on this particular cruise. We had planned to watch shows thru te day at or stop in Progresso and on our days at sea but there were only private events taking place. Several shows that were suppose to take place were canceled as well. The only activities that seemed to be going on during the day were trivia in the lobby. (I can play trivia at home). I had to ask for our state room to be vacuumed bc there was still stuff on the floor from I am guessing the previous cruisers and our sheets were not changed even once during the week. (I know this bc we accidentally got a bit of chocolate on the sheet and my sister fell asleep with makeup on one night, we had these stains the duration of our stay.)So over all I was very disappointed.

Was not cleaned