Great Ship! Horrible Deck

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Cruise Director

5 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 23, 2014
Ship: Carnival Liberty

This ship was great!! It had some upgrades to it that we loved such as Guy's Burger!! The only Negative thing we have to say is that if you travel on deck 6 mid-ship you are in for a Smoke filled vacation. I am a smoker and perfect to do so in open air. I did not like that I had to smoke everyone else's cigarette. If you are traveling with small children that are active 2-6 years of age I recommend staying deck 9 or higher. If a balcony suits you I highly recommend it. All in all we had a great time. Ship was well maintained and my son had a blast at camp carnival.

My son at the time was 3 and he had a blast after the initial adjustment phase of meeting new kids. We found ourselves constantly wondering if the cell phone worked that they issue you.

Could not tender due to weather!!