Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great cruise

Sail Date: July 02, 2016

I love the food and shows on ship. Comedy show was funny wish it was longer. I bought lots of gifts on ship because of prices being low. Wish the prices for couple spa treatments were discounted more. I would recommend this cruise to others.

Love the towel animals on bed. Our room would get cleaned without us even leaving the service to out, which I loved.

Plan to arrive 2hours early the traffic to get into the port was bad. The drinks were tasty and strong. Frankie cruise entertainment director seemed happy and love what he does. He made the cruise extra fun. Getting off ship for excursions went really well. Will plan our next cruise with Carnival.