Excellent

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 12, 2016
Ship: Carnival Liberty

Was nice first time with family,always with friends. I enjoy the Latin music,should be  ethnic  to enjoy something diffrent or people who does not speak english.I did not have the opportunity to see..but I will see on 6 week's when I will take my children on 6 weeks.....

No children

Seems like toilets did not have enough water to flush.

Very confy.

Pictures were expensive, water,need to be allowed on you luggage set limits for person.also some people were all most naked,need to respect children,and elders. This is the first time I see to much people drink,this is my 5th cruise..and I am taking my grandkids on 5 weeks..too expensive now for ins