Samantha Broberg

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 12, 2016
Ship: Carnival Liberty

This was my first time cruising and it was a HORRIBLE TRAGEDY!!!! A life was lost on board the ship and I have had nothing but nightmares for her and her family.  Although I did not witness her going overboard it was quite obvious there was foul play and Carnival is doing everything in their power to cover this up. I saw where they had the deck roped off the entire trip and it is quite obvious there was a huge blood stain as well as a broken light and broker speaker that was by the railing. I HAVE PICTURES OF IT !!!!!! She struggled with someone before she went overboard in my opinion. There is NO way I will EVER believe she climbed on that rail by herself and fell backwards. The rails lean forward after all. I'd think you'd fall forward first. I think it is a terrible thing that Carnival has not even notified the other passengers to offer counseling of some sort for us who had to experience this.  Nor did they offer any type of reimbursement or discount as this had ruined the  trip for everyone due to this matter. I will NEVER cruise this  cruise line again because of the way they have handled the incident. If they have video of her falling , THEN BY ALL MEANS SHOW IT!!!!!   She was a human being folks and someones family member. Get to the bottom of this and give them some closure...... Please everyone keep Samantha family in your thoughts & prayers!!!!     CARNIVAL YOU SUCK!!!!!!

Cabin was nice and roomy

I WOULDNT!!!!!