Not what we expected on out honeymoon

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

5 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 02, 2016
Ship: Carnival Liberty

This was my husbands first cruise and our honeymoon. Our itinerary changed 3 times so I had to scramble to get our excursions switched and then the one stop we were expecting to *** off at we couldn't.  I'm glad Carnival worked with everyone but it was really a let down to be on a boat for 2 1/2 days at sea but we made the best of it. All in all we had a great time and really enjoyed ourselves. I always take Royal Caribbean and will be taking it on our next cruise but might give Carnival another shot in the future.

I loved our housekeeper Bonnie we knew us by name on day 2 and was always friendly and attentive

The cabin was nice, clean and spacious. Bonnie turned down our bed every night as well as refreshed our towels and cleaned our room when he had already done it in the morning...what great service.

The formal night pictures where expensive but we bought them anyway. We did enjoy the Steakhouse and I would suggest anyone to do it at least one time. There was always something to do for everyone, try to experience all the dinning and take a walk on the deck at night with our love.

Be prepared for a crowd and to stand around and wait.
The people was so aggressive with us trying to sell us things and for a high price at that but if you really want it you can talk them down.
We did not dock here.