Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Great First Cruise

Sail Date: April 28, 2016

My wife and I enjoyed our first cruise. The weather was perfect and the price was nice! We didn't know what to expect, but I would tell other first timers that being on the boat has different effects on different people. I didn't need any motion sickness medicine, but my wife did one night. Take advantage of the private island excursion if you are looking for a nice beach experience in Cozumel! The water was beautiful on Passion Island!!!