Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great cruise until last day....

Sail Date: April 28, 2016

The last night of the cruise my husband and I both got extremely sick. My husband threw-up 9 times and also had diharreha. I was very nauseous with diharreha. It was not alcohol related as we had very few drinks that day. Our friends that travelled with us also ended up sick the last night as well and both still sick. I've heard about the norovirus and what we have experienced and still are experiencing seems very much in line with it. However we are very cautious about germs and washing hands etc (we all have children -none travelled with us).  Disappointing as we chose a carnival cruise for our 10year anniversary and ended up so sick we couldn't even enjoy the last night of our cruise.