Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Was fun, buy would like some changes

Sail Date: April 04, 2016

The beds and pillows were very good. On another cruise liner, the pillows and bed were bad. So that is a big plus for you.

On the other hand. The other cruise liner had better food and a wonderful pasty chief. Yours not so good. I would love for 2-3 in the main dinging room, with no

fish or seafood at all. Some of us and I know many people who won't cruise for that reason. Many people and me too. Get sick to just seeing fish and seafood or smelling it. Makes us throw up and is awfugl. BeenBingin around fish and seafood is my worseightmare. Dress up night was ruined because of it.

Very clean. Wonderful and great pillows. comfy beds.
More 70s night with dancing area.
Would like some nights free of no fish or seafood. Those make me throwup to be around.
Ruined dinner for me.
Galveston, Texas
Great little Greek place to eat at.
Progreso (Merida), Mexico
Did not have time to shop there.
The speed boat trip was great and fun. just was out in the sun too long.

To be ready to walk alot and climb a ton of stairs. Due to the way the ship is broken up. and many floors can't just walk though them to the point you need to go to. Always the pictures they take cost too much for each picture.
And should picture pkgs at better rates.