Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Not going with Carnival again

Sail Date: June 07, 2015

Southern Caribbean May 31 to Jun 7

01)Food at the main dining is way below average. Used to be very good, 2 years ago.

02)Balcony stateroom. Washroom lacks cleanliness. Smells not too pleasant.

03)Not much entertainment if you don't go for excursions. Gambling, drinking and if you understand Spanish, you are out of luck.

04)Customer service not friendly. I opt out of a beach excursion in Barbados due to serious seaweed problem. The tour operator himself told me to get a full refund if I wish not to join. I have to spend three visits over three days to get my refund. On the last visit, the customer service lady even accused me of being latelate / missed my excursion and I am not entitled for a refund. Luckily I had all evidences listed on my portfolio including time and reasons stated during my first report made. I am there to be pampered and not to be accused.

05)The four excursions on four different days were good. Nothing much to say about this trip except the excursions.
ST THOMAS - MAGEN BEACH- GOOD
ST LUCIA - TOUR & MUD BATH - GOOD
ST KITT - TRAIN RIDE & TOUR - GOOD
ST MARTIN - FRENCH BEACH - GOOD

06)Intend to join Royal Caribbean next year. I don't know if their fine dining is still good or not. I enjoyed RC fine dining so much during my previous cruise with them. 7 days western Carribean on Allure of the Seas in Aug 2014. My whole family had so much fun. It was a bit more expensive but worth it.

San Juan, Puerto Rico
Street food, very good. Spend two days here.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Magen beach, good, calm water, enjoyed